Here at Copper Creek we don't just build locks - We build relationships. A person will always answer the phone. A certified professional will inspect every piece of hardware that arrives at your home. Everyone on our team is hands on and has ownership in our total commitment to you- the customer. When you make Copper Creek a part of your home, you own our relentless pursuit to provide the finest products and the absolute best service in the industry. We look forward to welcoming you to our extended family of satisfied customers.
Copper Creek was founded in 2003 by four principal owners with more than 100 years of combined experience in locksets and door hardware products. Copper Creek is a privately held manufacturer exclusive to the US that answers only to our customer and industry colleagues; Not to large corporate stakeholders and their interests. The principals here have earned their vast experience and knowledge base while working decades for the industry’s largest manufacturers. We combine all of the established industry best practices with our own focus on continual innovation and improvement- creating the highest caliber products possible at the best value. Headquartered in Southern California we employ sales offices in Phoenix AZ, Oakdale CA, Portland OR, Kansas City, MO, Dallas TX, Chicago IL, Atlanta GA, and Tampa Bay FL. Our products are sold through an exclusive network of door hardware distribution partners nationwide, serving both construction professionals and consumers in markets from coast to coast.
Quality. Its a phrase heard all the time, but what does it mean- anymore? At our core quality Door Hardware means comfort in peace of mind; It means embracing designs that define where you call home . We saw an opportunity to build better lock, and after more than 100 design changes we're proud to offer you the finest piece of door hardware in its class. We are determined to bring you a line of products with advanced features, for less- With Copper Creek you enjoy better designs, more features, at a better price point.
A Lock on Quality
• Progressive die stamping and transfer presses
• CNC and screw machining for precision, solid brass lock cylinders
• In-house forging and tool-and-die making
• Comprehensive inspection criteria at all stages of manufacturing
• Continuous, in-house testing to ensure that Copper Creek products meet and exceed ANSI/BHMA standards
• Fully ADA compliant
• U.L. listed and fire rated
• Lifetime mechanical warranties
• All Copper Creek Manufacturing Partners meet ISO 9001 standards, and are industry leaders with decades of global experience supplying the most recognized name brands in locksets and accessories.
A Lock on Value
• Selection of Manufacturing Partners based on quality of their materials and end products for long-term durability — NOT based on lowest cost of labor
• Focus on products that are easy to install and defect free, giving construction professionals and their customers truly long-lasting return on investment
• Product quality controls that eliminate costly call-backs for builders and installers, and boost end-user satisfaction
• Industry leading Lifetime Mechanical Warranty on all Copper Creek products
A Lock on Style
• Adherence to the finest aesthetic traditions — and a finger on the pulse of emerging design trends that appeal to the broadest segments of the new construction market
• A range of designs, materials and finishes that can match any architectural style, project budget or end-userâ€™s personal tastes, from entry level to the highest price points
A Lock on Customer Service and Easy Installation
• We strive to be 100% defect-free, with products always delivered on time
• Continual incorporation of new technical features designed to make Copper Creek locksets easy to install and re-key, and even easy to inventory